Sunday, December 2, 2012

Christmas Time Is Here!



I adore Christmas! As soon as I finished my last bite of Thanksgiving dinner, I was ready to start decorating.  I have decorated part of my classroom and put up our tree.  The kiddos will make their first ornament tomorrow thanks to a wonderful parent volunteer!  Just a tip: I buy a few packs on inexpensive thank you notes from Wal-Mart or Target and keep at school.  That way I can write the kids a note before I forget and they go home for the holidays.

I found these felt snowflake place mats at Wal-Mart and hung them up in our classroom.

This is in my bedroom.

My Christmas tree at home.

An ornament we will make this season!


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful stuff! I wish I had your Christmas spirit! Love your blog and glad to link up with felle thirdies!

    Kathy O
    Third Grade Doodles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the placemats Katie... I think that's a great way to use them. Very creative! How's life going?
    -Leslie
    TeachJunkie.com
    KindergartenWorks.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here are some wonderful writing tools for the Christmas season! Love this site as an easy high quality resource: Teacher Clipart Borders

    ReplyDelete