1. I got two new students the week before our state testing.
2. Our state testing is now finally over!!!!
3. We started my Edward Tulane novel study which is my favorite thing to do with my 4th graders! The kids beg to read another chapter every time we close the book. It is pure heaven for me.
4. I am possibly changing grade levels next year. After four years in 4th grade and two major classroom makeovers, I might be moving to another grade and a new classroom. Hello anxiety!
5. We are adopting Math Common Core next year and our state's math initiative. Lots of new challenges.
6. In celebration of testing being over, I got pied at our school assembly yesterday. No one can ever accuse me of not loving my kids- I took a pie to the face and got cool whip up my nose for those little stinkers!
After being pied
Me and my "pier"
Reading Edward Tulane and laughing because Edward (who is a china rabbit) was naked in one part!