Friday, August 3, 2012

Photo Update


I went out to school yesterday and did some work in my classroom.  I put up some posters, sorted reading materials and new math materials, and put together my new book boxes. I am feeling very overwhelmed by all I have left to do (label all materials with student names, decorate my classroom door, label all my books for AR, copy back to school packets, and plan my first week).  I am trying to take it a little at a time but I want it done!! Ah!! Anyways- pictures!

I put up my craft from Monday Made It!


The Class Leaders are our classroom jobs.  The jobs are on branches and the kids' names will be on colorful owls!

Another shot of my small group area

Library center

Classicott awards (One Extra Degree on TpT!)


My bed is here! Now I just need stuff to put on my pretty new painted walls!


6 comments:

  1. Eeek! I haven't even dared to go back to school yet! When does school start for you? Your library area looks so organized!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you're almost done! I haven't really started yet either, went in and looked around but didn't even know where to begin! :)

    NotJustChild'sPlay

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I saw this blog I think about my school time and I really missed that time. On the other hand this blog is really nice and good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your library center. I just reorganized mine, and I still haven't made new labels. Your room is looking good! I'd love for you to come by and look at mine!

    Kelly
    Teaching Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great design and this is the latest technology for printing and through this we can design any pattern which we need.Keep updating your pictures that we can see all your pictures.

    ReplyDelete