Sunday, July 15, 2012

Bedroom Makeover Update


Yes, I am aware that the title of this blog is in fact "Once Upon a Teaching Blog."  However, I am more than just a teacher so I think it is ok to post this here.  This summer I have taken on many projects for school so I decided to finally do one for me. Yep, ME! So I am decorating my bedroom.  My lovely co-workers and friends (Kim, Brooke, and Amy) came over today and helped me paint.  They were amazing! So blessed to have them in my life.  I must confess the hardest part of this entire process has been deciding on a paint color.  I spent a lot of time in Home Depot, the hardware store, and Sherwin Williams looking at colors.  I spent even more time staring a paint samples taped to my wall.  Well I finally found a color I love.  Here are some before pictures of my bedroom and a few pictures of the painted walls.  Now I am waiting on my bed to be delivered!

Before (kind of blurry)


My light blue/green walls!





1 comment: