Friday, July 27, 2012

Tell Me More, Tell me More

I am linking up to Mrs. Lemons Tell Me More, Tell Me More linky party to tell y'all a few more things about me.  I love the idea of this linky party because the random little things about you are what make you special.  So let's celebrate by sharing!

1. Most of you know by know that I love love love to read! I have a whole room in my apartment dedicated to my books.  That being said, I have a few books that I have read over and over again.  Most of these I read when I was growing up.  Some examples are Troubling a Star, Walk Two Moons, and now I have added 50 Shades and the Hunger Games to those. 

2. I have an incredibly foul mouth and no filter (except when I am in my classroom of course).  This surprises a lot of people! I come off very shy and sweet and then people get to know me...

3. Jello freaks me out.  It moves...on its own.

4. I can't drink the last little bit of milk from the carton.  I have to pour it down the drain.  No idea why but it grosses me out.  Oh and milk must be consumed from a glass NOT a plastic cup.

5. The girls I teach with can confirm this but I can not hang anything up straight.  It always ends up crooked.  This is why Brooke and Kim volunteer to help me with so many tasks. Cutting in a straight line is also a struggle for me.

That is all I can think of for the moment.  Hope you join in the fun. Don't forget to enter my giveaway to win some great stuff from Teachers Pay Teachers and a cute read aloud!!

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog! I am a 4th grade teacher too! I love to cuss as well. I hope I break the summer habit before school starts... don't want to drop an F bomb!

    Layla
    Fancy Free in Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!! I also can't hang things straight or cut straight. I do everything with an "artistic curve" or ask my husband to help. It was fun getting to know more about you.
    Amanda
    The Teaching Thief

    ReplyDelete