1. Most of you know by know that I love love love to read! I have a whole room in my apartment dedicated to my books. That being said, I have a few books that I have read over and over again. Most of these I read when I was growing up. Some examples are Troubling a Star, Walk Two Moons, and now I have added 50 Shades and the Hunger Games to those.
2. I have an incredibly foul mouth and no filter (except when I am in my classroom of course). This surprises a lot of people! I come off very shy and sweet and then people get to know me...
3. Jello freaks me out. It moves...on its own.
4. I can't drink the last little bit of milk from the carton. I have to pour it down the drain. No idea why but it grosses me out. Oh and milk must be consumed from a glass NOT a plastic cup.
5. The girls I teach with can confirm this but I can not hang anything up straight. It always ends up crooked. This is why Brooke and Kim volunteer to help me with so many tasks. Cutting in a straight line is also a struggle for me.
That is all I can think of for the moment. Hope you join in the fun. Don't forget to enter my giveaway to win some great stuff from Teachers Pay Teachers and a cute read aloud!!