Friday, April 29, 2011

Conduct Sheets and Clipboards

Why is it when I don't have school the next day and I should be sleeping good because I know I will not have to get up early that I wake up in the middle of the night? Oh well, I guess I will just have to be productive!  I had some requests for pictures of my clipboard so I made a sample of the conduct sheet I use to track student misbehavior.  This idea came from my fabulous 4th grade co-worker, Brooke, so I have to give her the credit.  I tweaked the code she used a little to make it more user friendly for me.  You can also record good behavior on this sheet!   At my school, we put our conduct sheets on a clipboard and it goes wherever the kids go. Like I said eariler, this is a great way to keep up with your kids and their behavior because it goes with them to specials and PE. It makes a great documentation piece for conferences too.  Brooke uses one of those clipboards that you can store papers in so she always has important info with her.  I create a document with parent contact information that I put on my clipboard as well.  That way if I or another teacher need to get in touch with a parent we can do it right away.  I find it easy to forget to call a parent when I have to go get their number from my classroom or the office.  I hope this is helpful for you!  If you have anymore questions about this-please let me know! 

Sample Conduct Sheet

0 comments:

Post a Comment