Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Prayer Request

  I have not been blessed with children of my own yet.  However, the  Lord has sent me twenty kids that inspire me, challenge me, and make me laugh on a daily basis.  Even though this kids are not my own, I still worry over them like crazy when I am not with them (and sometimes even more when I am with them).  Today my community experienced some of the worst weather seen in years.  I know that I can not fully understand the worry and stress that comes with being a parent in this situation but the anxiety of not knowing if my kids are okay is hard to manage.  My school dismissed early today and we will not have school tomorrow due to damage.  This means I will have to wait to see my precious kids and I do not know if they are alright.  As I wait to hear news from my school, I am turning to God and asking him to keep them safe.   Now I am asking you to do the same.  Keep them and our community in your thoughts and prayers.
Katie

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh... sending prayers your way!!! I can NOT imagine this and I PRAY all your kids are safe!!! please update as soon as you know!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO sorry. I feel the same way about my kids and cannot imagine what you are going through. Prayers sent your way!!!

    http://frogsandcupcakes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete