Saturday, June 18, 2011

The Book Whisperer Read Along

 So Amanda over at Third Grade Meanderings got me curious about this book called The Book Whisperer.  So while I was playing in Barnes and Noble (as I often do) I picked it up to look through it.  Twenty minutes later, I realized that I was sitting on the floor in the middle of Barnes and Noble and still reading it! I knew then that I needed to make a copy mine.  A day or two later, I saw on Thinking of Teaching that there is going to be a blog read along on The Book Whisperer!  I am so excited to be a part of this!  I highly recommend picking up a copy of the book and joining in!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are going to join us in the book study. I have trying to limit my reading time in the book until book study time.

    ReplyDelete