Monday, June 4, 2012

Book Study!!!


I know, I know, I am breaking the rules by posting twice in a day.  (let's face it I need to post three times a day to make up for all my absences!).  I am just so excited about a new blog I stumbled upon today that I had to share.  Lorraine from Fabulous 4th Grade Froggies and some other fab bloggers have started a new blog called We Read, We Blog, We Teach.  This is a blog dedicated to upper elementary teachers and book studies.  Their first book studies are on Daily 5 and The CAFE book.  I have read a lot about these ideas on blogs but I have never read the books.  I am really excited to read and discuss these books this summer.  I use Reading Street but I am interested in incorporating Daily Five into my routine and hopefully this book study will help me.  YAY!! I am so super pumped. 

And know I have again confirmed what a dork I am! Oh Well!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Katie! I just found your blog...I'm a third grade teacher too, and we also use Reading Street. I'm going to participate in the book study too and hopefully learn how to incorporate daily 5 into what we're doing now!

    Jackie

    Third Grade's A Charm

    ReplyDelete