Sunday, June 10, 2012

Pray for Lucy

My dear friends,

  About a year and a half ago my sister, Sara, learned about a little girl in TN who was suffering from cancer.  Her name is Lucy.  Lucy has become a very familiar name in the Coleman family household since then.  We all follow her mother's blog which shares this beautiful family's joys, hopes, and deep sorrows.  We all pray for Lucy and her family often.  Sara even did a 5k for Lucy while she was carrying her 3rd child. 
  Sadly, Lucy's short life is coming to an end.  I wanted to share the link to her mother's blog because even though their story is heart breaking, it is a beautiful story of faith, determination, and love.  I ask that you take a few minutes out of your day to learn about Lucy and her family so you can say a prayer for them during this time.  I hope that Lucy claims a small part of your heart as she has done with my family so that you can remember to love and live with with a renewed fire each day. 

http://erikandkatekrull.blogspot.com/



1 comment:

  1. Katie,

    My sister gave me your name and told me to look up your blog. She said she met you at Parkside the other night. =) I am a third grade teacher in Tuscaloosa. I am excited to find your blog and am looking forward to getting some awesome ideas from you. Love finding another Alabama teacher. =)

    I'll make sure to keep Lucy and her family in my prayers. Thanks for sharing her story.

    Katie Smith
    ksmith3535@gmail.com
    Adventures of Ms. Smith

    ReplyDelete