Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Currently I Am...

Oh Boy 4th Grade is having a fun linky party about what we are doing right now.  Here it is:

Currently I am:
 Listening to America's Next Top Model.  I love their all day marathons!

Loving Pinterest.  I can't stay away from this site!  There are so many ideas out there and I love that I can keep them all in one place.

Thinking about what I want to do with my new students during the first week of school.

Wanting something chocolate.

Needing to go work out!

Stalking all the blogs on my blog list! I heart them all!  I esp. love Oh Boy 4th Grade of course.  I stalk One Extra Degree. And my sister's blog so I can see pictures of my niece and nephew!

5 comments:

  1. thanks Katie :) Pinterest is my DRUG of choice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really think the first week of school is the hardest to plan for! :-) And I am loving Pinterest too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pinterest is addicting!! I find thing after thing after thing!! But I have found awesome ideas so I think it's okay to waste so much time there. :)

    Marvelous Multiagers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I'm not blogging...I'm pinning...I need school to start!
    Pat

    A Time to Share & Create


    MY WEBSITE

    Fabulous 4th Grade

    ReplyDelete
  5. i <3 pinterest too...oh well, i guess it could be worse...lol

    ReplyDelete