Monday, August 1, 2011

Classroom Pet Peeve Linky Party

We all have those little things that just drive us up the wall! Those things we can't stand but on those certain days they can just put us over the edge.  The Bubbly Blonde is having a linky party so we can share those pet peeves and get them out in the open before school starts.  Here are some of mine:

1. Saying my name while raising your hand- I see your hand thank you just stop saying my name!
2. When my kids tell me they "have to use it" instead of asking to go to the restroom
3. And that one most of us hate but some kids just have to do- drumming your pencils

What are your classroom pet peeves?


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for letting me know about your library check out system. It sounds great!! Unfortunately, I think it's a little late in the summer for me to set up a similar system, but let me know how it goes! Maybe that can be my project for next summer!

    By the way, I also can't stand it when they say my name and raise their hand at the same time. I always feel like I'm hearing kids saying, "Ms. Weems! Ms. Weems!" when I'm out grocery shopping!

    Marisa
    iDream.iPlan.iTeach

    ReplyDelete