Sunday, July 31, 2011

Mini Craft

Do you ever get the urge to be crafty?  I do sometimes which is a problem since I am not really a crafty person.  But since my new found addiction to pinterest (if you are on there send me a comment so I can follow you!), my crafty craving has grown even worse.  So I was checking out my friends in bloggy world this week and found the cutest poster on Third Grade Bookworms.  I knew I had to display it in my room.  So I printed off the poster and headed to Wal-Mart (I am constantly going to Wal-Mart).  I found a simple 8 x 10 wooden frame and some spray paint.  A little while later I had a cute print to hang above my desk.  I am also currently working on a craft I saw on Lesson Plan SOS where I am covering wooden letters with cute scrapbook paper.  And I really want to make a cute sign or canvas like the one Mrs. Farley from Oh Boy 4th Grade has about our class does.  Maybe I will be able to tackle and finish these projects in the next week or so.  If you have any cute craft ideas send me the link!


5 comments:

  1. Sooo cute! I just finished the post it note holder from a plastic pic frame. You can see it on my blog-thirdgraderodeo.blogspot.com. I'm also on Pinterest. Let me know if you have any questions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl, I'm a new follower. Cute project- I've got the craft bug too! I've been making a bunch of things for my Big Apple/Broadway themed classroom. I'll be posting on my blog too. Come and visit...gracefallslikerain1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete