Friday, July 15, 2011

Ms. Coleman Always Says...

I know I already blogged today but I saw this linky party and wanted to be a part of it.  We all have those things we always say to our kids.  They are not all gems but some of them are worth sharing.  Mrs. Bainbridge is having a fun linky party to share our teacher sayings.  Here are some of mine:

1. If you are beside someone, you are NOT in line.

2. You are in charge of you. (I work at a Leader in Me school and we hear the 7 Habits!)

3. I agree with Mrs. Bainbridge- when I drink Diet Dr. Pepper in class and my kids complain I tell them you have to have a college degree.  Same goes for sitting on the desks.  Then they all try to convince me that they do in fact have a college degree.

4. Are you bleeding? Are you on fire? Is it an emergency? No, well then will you raise your hand again when we get into the classroom.

5.  I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you.  I am an old lady- you have to speak up.

6. Seriously?



0 comments:

Post a Comment