Friday, July 22, 2011

Donor's Choose

I am proud to say that my first project on Donor's Choose has been approved!  Donor's Choose is a wonderful site that allows teachers to shop for materials and get donations to purchase them.  Donors can search the site for schools in their area, certain types of projects, or projects that are most needed.  My first project is for fluency timers.  I want to have a fluency station where students can practice reading aloud with their classmates and get feedback.  Timers are not that expensive but when you need several of them and the batteries to go with them-it adds up fast! You can check out my project or find other projects on Donor's Choose.

http://www.donorschoose.org/we-teach/1011065.-1318635956


3 comments:

  1. Congrats! *Fingers crossed* for your project to get funded!

    Mrs. Sphon's Adventures in 4th

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats getting your first project on Donors Choose. I did my first project this summer and just had it fully funded yesterday. Hoping you do too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Donor's Choose! I set up my first project last year and it got funded. Good luck and have your district put it in their newsletter. I had parents and grandparents donate.
    -Lauren
    www.weeklyhive.blogspot.com
    Come and share with me!

    ReplyDelete