Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Classroom Makeover Update

I hope everyone is doing well out there in bloggy world! I went back out to the school yesterday to work in my room. I finally, finally, finally finished putting all the pockets in my library books.  I went through almost a whole box of library pockets and over 500 index cards but I did!  Sadly, that is only the chapter books! The picture books might have to wait until next summer.  I did update some of the tubs my picture books are in and changed the labels to match my Dots on Chocolate theme. I forgot the snap a picture but I will next time I go out there.  I also put up one bulletin board.  I had my classroom helpers and new labels for my genre wall ready but my printer did not feel like working so I will save that for another day.  Here is a picture of my bulletin board:



0 comments:

Post a Comment